This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



You can now self-refer yourself to Gloucester's Physiotherapy service. Please Click here (6.4.18 unfortunately their website is currently down so alternatively you can call them on 0300 422 8498)


Mental Health

NHS Let's Talk offer help to adults suffering with anxiety, stress and depression. Click here.

Teens in Crisis provides face-to-face and online counselling services across Gloucestershire for young people aged 9-21 and their families. Click here

The Gloucester Counselling Service provide affordable counselling. Click here.

Rethink provide self-harm telephone support. Click here.

Cruse are a charity providing bereavement advice and support. Click here

Relate offer relationship counselling. Access their website by clicking here.

Treehouse in Stroud provides each child or young person, and their families, a safe space with a highly trained and sensitive therapist to work through their difficulties in a creative and supportive way. Click here

Toucan for Children provides a play therapy service for children and young people between the ages of 4 and 13 years who live in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas.  Click here

 Alzheimer’s Research UK presents #sharetheorange 

Social Care

Apply for a blue badge here

 Circle Housing acts 'with a business head and a social heart, together we achieve our mission to enhance life chances by helping people to fulfil their potential and live better, more independent lives'. Click here.

GRCC helps to enable older people to access health related and social activities in their communities, through the provision of information, advice and signposting, resulting in greater independence and physical/mental wellbeing. 

Please click here to get information, advice and support on mental health for young people.

Drug and Alcohol services

Change, Grow Live are a charity which provide services for people with drug and alcohol problems. Click here.


NHS Click here if your GP has advised you to contact the podiatrists.

Blood Pressure

Under construction

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website